Falling into gravity.



"Does death come alone or with eager reinforcements?
 Does death come alone or with eager reinforcements?
 Death is centrifugal Solar and logical
 Decadent and symmetrical
Angels are mathematical
Angels are bestial
Man is the animal Man is the animal
The blacker the sun
The darker the dawn
Flashes from the axis
Flashes from the axis
On the hummingway to the stars
Holy holy, holy holy, holy oh holy
Holy holy, holy holy, holy Holy holy.
Man is the animal
The blacker the suns
The darker the dawn..."
--

I had something that could kill me.

My wild dogs
Turned against me.

Simply bacteria

It made me cry sorry, sorry, sorry...
As the agony burrowed deeper
For three months

There was pain

But there is always pain..
is a process of dying

Life falling into gravity.
Energy reconfigured in rot and decay

Not sudden

Closer to The Great Below...
Death
Than I knew

Guilt
By dying I would break my children's hearts..
Break the bond of love between myself and the world.

Yesterday I got treatment..

Today I weigh a thousand times less

Returned to earth's surface.
Only by feeling so much lighter
Do I know this to be true.

Death is Her Great Compassion
Gravity, opposite to entropy...
Concentrates
Solidifies

Strips all away.
Creates from collision

Beyond
At the bottom of the lowest line...
The pure water

Popular Posts